Become an Operator
Our league Operators are the backbone of our pool leagues. UPA Corporate stands ready to support each league owner and to honor our vision by helping them achieve theirs. Taking that commitment seriously, we are looking for long-term partners who are a good fit–and we know our Operators are, too.
Take the next step
The UPA licensing opportunity represents an exceptional offering in the pool league billiard industry. For an initial financial fee of $10,000 selected franchisees (who we call Operators) are granted the rights necessary to operate a UPA pool league business. The United State Professional Poolplayers Association is also looking for people interested in owning territory in Canada. The UPA license opportunity requires that the individual be free of any other pool league ventures and operate the league on a direct, hands-on basis.
League Operators must successfully complete a training program prior to the sale of any UPA memberships. With additional development courses and daily support available, UPA Operators are equipped to handle decisions and reap the rewards of a challenging business.
You might be a great fit with the UPA if you:
- Are looking for a full/part time, “hands-on” business opportunity.
- Have good leadership and communication skills.
- Have successfully managed your personal finances.
- Are a results-oriented self-starter interested in starting and growing a business.
- Are prepared to have no other active business venture.
This is not the right opportunity for you if you:
- Are seeking a passive investment in a business.
- Want to sell property to the UPA.
- Are requesting that the UPA change policies & procedures.
- Are not seeking to become an active league.